Connecting multiple applications to creating engaging, seamless, and unified experiences
The ecosystem of e-commerce and business applications has evolved: highly specialized vendors now offer every kind of specialty tool, plug-in feature, and business operations application imaginable and still new applications are appearing every day. Incongruous operating systems and distributed applications installed on diverse hardware, with hundreds of different types of messages being sent and received simultaneously from the web and inside the organization require businesses to devote special attention to application integration possibilities.
There is hardly a single web development project today that doesn’t involve some kind of 3rd party vendor integration, be it for adding the latest must-have consumer features, ensuring you have the appropriate site analytics and marketing metrics, or integrating your business process applications into your website. QAT Global can help you wade through the myriad of choices in the market. For example, you may want to consider augmenting your core website with applications that help you meet your business goals and can transform your website into a dynamic and sophisticated consumer experience. Based on our extensive experience and in depth knowledge of the market we will work with you to select and integrate third party tools and applications into your existing website that meet your business goals and user expectations. The end result will be an engaging, seamless, and unified experience for the consumer and your internal staff.
The need for integrated systems to leverage the vast data elements is expanding exponentially as organizations increase in complexity. The lack of integration between complex applications can mean large productivity losses as well as substantial opportunity costs. While integrating enterprise systems can be one of the most challenging things to do, we understand the difficulties involved with systems integration and have used our own set of best practices to troubleshoot this complicated technological solution. Additionally, because of our extremely talented team of architects and developers, we have the in-house knowledge to understand the disparate languages and technologies.
Application integration ensures:
- Higher organization efficiency through uniting the uncoordinated IT ecosystems ensuring the ongoing simplification of the IT systems’ maintenance and support process and reducing operating costs.
- Consistent and unified decision-making leveraging the benefits of business automation through information and processes integration across the company.
- Real-time connectivity between installed applications across the enterprise: internal business software, web-based systems and ready-to-use solutions.
- Secure and efficient B2C and B2B communication integrating communication channels with internal business processes and systems using the Internet, thus automating the supply chain.
We create custom solutions that operate according to your specifications and maximize usability, efficiency, and ease of maintenance.
- Application Integration: Implementation of web services and other tools enabling automated data exchange and business process integration across diverse applications.
- Portal Integration: Displays information gained from many applications on a single user interface, enabling users to easily and quickly access the needed information.
- Process Integration: Streamlines processes across the enterprise for real-time information access for all users, and integrity across all systems.
- Data Integration: Developing data connectors and middleware to integrate the application data and data storage.
QAT Global is an experienced systems integrator, employing skilled professionals who will guide you through the integration process, making it precise, cost-effective, and incident-free by utilizing the principles of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Automation (BPA).
We offer a comprehensive end-to-end approach to application integration, assembling the solutions that will maximize the value of your current systems without sacrificing your potential for growth.
Our products and services include a broad range of third party application integration solutions that help customers accelerate development efforts and cut time-to-market. Some of the low-cost plug-and-play technology and functionality we offer includes:
- Secure payment gateways / internet payment solutions
- Shopping carts
- Content Management Systems
- Geo-location tools
- Social networks
- Industry specific third party products
QAT Global’s team of developers can create Web applications that integrate popular content management systems (CMS), customer relationship management (CRM), e-commerce systems, and other third party applications, tools, and internet products. Many of these tools are free and open source, which means we can jump-start development and focus our efforts on content and marketing. With new technologies and Web services constantly emerging, there’s an influx of tools and applications that can lower the cost of development and grow your audience. If an existing platform comes close to meeting your needs, we will recommend the appropriate open source solution, when appropriate, and help you implement and custom tailor it to match your business needs with a focus on speed, quality, and value.
Third party software integration gets you the best of custom and off-the-shelf software.
QAT Global – Your Experienced, Reliable Integration Partner
Since each software integration project is unique, we invite you to discuss your needs with our business development team, and they can help provide you with more information on our capabilities and capacity.
QAT Global Can Help – Start the Conversation Today with a Discovery Session >>