Accelerated Software Development
Agility RPM ensures an accelerated development process that consistently delivers quality results, whether offshore or onshore, on time and within budget. It helps improve our ability to manage changing user priorities and benefit from improved project visibility and productivity improvements. The accelerated development methodology:
- Is based in the agile and scrum development methodology
- Significantly reduces the overall risk associated with software development
- Ensures attaining maximum value through a process of continuous planning and feedback
This mythology comes with a host of cutting-edge features and uses proven methodologies and best practices of agile software development including those for:
- Requirements Management
- Software Configuration Management
- Defect Management
- Continuous Integration
- Code Metrics
- Test Case Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
Accelerated Development with Agility RPM Highlights
- Minimized Risk – Functional software deliveries with each sprint (2-6 weeks).
- Prioritized Business Value – High value functional elements are designed and built first, demonstrating results fast and controlling costs.
- Client Collaboration – Frequent client collaboration is emphasized, resulting in quick validation and course corrections as needed.
- Sprint Review – The software progress is demonstrated at the end of each sprint, providing constant feedback and opportunities for adjustments.
- Continuous Testing – Quality is managed with mandatory unit testing.
- Managed Complexity – The structured scrum methodology and disciplined execution enhances the team’s ability to manage complexity and minimize risk.
QAT Global Can Help – Start the conversation today with a discovery session >>